Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
- 20+ years of experience designing and developing software, websites, mobile apps, games, tech demos and internal tools.
- Multi-disciplined programmer comfortable working with all types and sizes of teams, systems, clients and industries.
- Strong history of frontend and backend development using multiple languages, frameworks and design patterns.
- Dedicated to clean, modular, well-documented code and meaningful UI / UX based on usability and accessibility.
- Employs coding standards, design patterns, agile workflow, version control and creative analytical thinking.
React, SCSS, Material, Bootstrap, Wordpress, etc
Go, NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, python, PHP, mySQL
Android, Java, Kotlin, Electron, Ionic, Unity, AIR
Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git, AWS, linux, etc
Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Cinema4D, Ableton
Microcontrollers, kiosks, physical interfaces, etc
Team Lead, Senior Software Engineer: Intelity (Orlando, FL)
- Hardware and physical systems integration (Inncom, Control4, Lutron, Crestron, Schneider Electric, etc)
- Native Android Development (Kotlin, Java, Gradle, Firebase, RetroFit2, Mediated Ad SDKs, etc.)
- Maintaining, migrating & porting of services between python, java, nodejs, .net core and go.
Lead Developer: IDEAS / Disney (Orlando, FL)
- Interactive museum exhibits, ADA compliant kiosks, cross-platform apps and games, AR, VR and physical installs.
- Custom websites, Wordpress themes & plugins, mobile development for iOS, Android and BlackberryOS.
- Custom eLearning framework (backend & frontend client) and award winning, SCORM compliant interactive course content.
- Post-production, audio & video editing, custom scripts for After Effects & Photoshop, graphics and sound design.
Computer Programming Specialist: USAF (Lackland AFB)
- Designed and developed software, websites and databases using Oracle, ColdFusion, Flash, CSS & JS.
Full Sail University: Bachelor of Science, Valedictorian (Winter Park, FL)
- Digital Art & Design program: graphic design, video editing, post-production, 3d modelling, game design, web development
Skills & Hobbies
Credited on MTV, VH1, Cartoon Network and more.
Creative writing, art direction, storytelling.
Creating, manipulating and animating 2D & 3D scenes.
Circuits, Machine Learning (Tensorflow/PyTorch) & AI.
Intelity Room Controls (Orlando, FL)
Design and development on backend server (nodejs, go, java, python, sqs) and frontend client (react, android), along with internal tools and pipelines (electron, docker, jenkins).
Disney Epcot VIP (Orlando, FL)
Augmented reality, lighting controls, custom kiosks, apps and interactive video wall development for the VIP Center above Epcot's Spaceship Earth ride.
Museum of Crime and Punishment (Washington, DC)
Interactive museum exhibits using touchscreens, integrated fingerprint readers, cameras and live video feeds.
Disney Online Games (Freelance)
Designed and created multiple mobile games for Disney, using officially licensed properties including Monsters U, Goofy, Magic Kingdom and more.
Orlando Science Center (Orlando, FL)
Interactive museum exhibits using touchscreens, integrated fingerprint readers, cameras and live video feeds. Created with Flash, Director and .NET.
Spaceport America (New Mexico)
Cross-platform mobile apps & games, custom website, interactive museum exhibits, eLearning and ADA compliant kiosks & arcade games.
Northrup Grumman C4ISR Exhibit
Designed and developed interactive exhibit integrating a six-axis joystick to control a thermal PTZ camera (AXIS Q8721) for a welcome center.